Sister Chelson mentioned how I went to St. Catharine's and left a note on her door...here's the story as I wrote it to her:
So...I'm not sure if you got our note or not...but I went to St. Catharine's Thursday! Haha, I couldn't pass up the opportunity while I was so close...so before me and Hannah went to Niagara Falls I dropped her off at a mall and I went into Canada. It was so exciting! Haha, my phone stopped working because I was out of the country so I just hoped the map with directions to your house was working. I was driving on the QEW (whatever that means haha) and I saw a sign that said 80km/h and underneath it it said (80km/h=50mph. It seems like they probably have a lot of Americans driving through. Anyways, I pulled off the highway and it wasn't too long to I was on your street! Then panic settled in and I was like, oh no!, I can't let her see me but what if she is walking down the street or comes out of the house (the plan was just to leave the note and candy on your door and slip away without you knowing) she'll see me! So I parked down the street and walked to your address,and there was a car in front and so I asked a guy across the street if he knew the Mormon missionaries that lived there and I asked him what kind of car you drove and he said it was a little car and it wasn't the car that was parked in front of the house. So I felt a little relieved and went up to the door, and I decided to knock on the door to maybe meet the member you live with. She didn't come to the door, but some barking dogs did. :) So I left the note on the doorstep. Afterwards I realized it wasn't the safest place to leave it...so if you didn't get it some dog probably carried it away.
It was so fun to be in St.Catharine's and see what you see every day! I still can't believe I was on your doorstep haha.
This is a picture of the note and candy we left her.

No comments:
Post a Comment