Monday, May 30, 2016

Transfers

Well! I am getting transferred! This last six months in Toronto has been a blast. I have loved every single day. Some of them have been really hard but I have loved them so much! I also have loved the companions I had while I was here! Sister Wilson and Sister Jensen are the best.

We have had so many wonderful things happen this week. But today I will just share one.

R passed his baptism interview this last Monday, everything he said and taught us while we were reviewing the questions were amazing. My favorite part was when he was telling us about how much the members and the church means to him. Since we have been teaching him he has always tried to invite his friends and his family to come and see what it is all about. He told us that he is a little nervous but excited to be baptized. He is super excited to be able to be a home teacher and to serve and bless peoples lives. After his friend showed him the font and taught him where to put his hands for the baptism, he told us that he has been changed because of the church. Then we talked a little bit about family history and proxy baptisms and he asked if we could go help him put in his parents and grandparents information. Tonight we are going to be helping him learn more about "testimony" and letting him practice giving his testimony. I love R and I love the members who love him and have changed his life. Keep him in your prayers. :)

I love you all. I love being a missionary. I love the Savior Jesus Christ. I know that the gospel of Jesus Christ is the way. It is the only way I will ever go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment