Tuesday, June 7, 2016

London Ontario not London England silly

I just love London.

This week was awesome we were able to teach so many cool people. While on exchanges this week with literally a movie star. I am being serious she is in movies. All of our appointments canceled. I am still pretty new to London and I don't know where anyone lives. Finally I got into the car and prayed to know where to go, as I was praying I got the idea to go and contact a referral new a returning members house and drop by the returning member. As Sister Nelson and I were getting out of the car we saw this guy walking his dog to the near by park. I saw him and knew that he was the one. We walked over to him and as usual I stumbled on my words, but when I asked him if we could share a fifteen minute message with him he said yes. Sister Nelson is in her 2 week of the mission and looked perplexed when he said yes. We went over to teach him at the park and after teaching the simple truths of the Restoration he said he would be baptized pure miracles.

E is doing great everybody! You know in Helaman 5:12 when it says "that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea his shafts in the whirlwinds yea when all his might hail and storm shall beat upon you.." That is pretty much what has been happening to him this week. He is going through a lot but he still manages to read pray and come to church. He is incredible and we are so excited for him to be baptized into the best YSA branch. Keep him in your prayers. Everyone else is doing so good! I am so grateful to be serving in this wonderful mission! Sorry I have been slacking a little bit on the letters. I  will definitely repent next week and write more! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment