Monday, November 2, 2015

Sorry not long!

Hello Family! Well, this week was a great one for sure! I love you all and I know that you know that.

It is big brother Bear's birthday this week. Make sure you all wish him a happy birthday! And also thank mom :) 

Well... I am so sorry to break the news to you all but I do not have much time to write this week. I want to let you all know that I know God loves all of us and that he wants us to be happy. That is why he has given us the gospel of Jesus Christ. This last week I finished the Book of Mormon and am now in 2nd Nephi. I know that the Book of Mormon is true. I have read the Book of Mormon a few times in my day haha....and every time I read I learn something new. As we are humble as we are reading we will find new knowledge which allows the mystery's of God to be unfolded in front of us. Joseph Smith is a prophet of God. Yesterday marked a year from when I went to the temple to receive my endowment. I know that the temple is the Lords home. Families are sealed together  for time and all eternity every week all over the world. I know that the priesthood has been restored allowing us to perform ordinances  that help us return to our Heavenly Father and that is why we are here on earth. 

I love you all. You are in my prayers. 

"I (Sister Chelson) am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they ( the people in Ontario) might have everlasting life." 3 Nephi 5:13

No comments:

Post a Comment